Loft47 and Routable
The Benefits of Integrating Loft47 & Routable
Loft47 and Routable are working together to ensure you get your Agents paid quickly. Close a transaction in Loft47 and head straight to Routable to release funds. Pay your Agents, vendors and collect receivables with this streamlined solution.
Your Agents will have sales, sales, sales on the top of their minds when commissions-earned are quickly received in their bank accounts.
Reduce Data Entry
Eliminate time spent on data entry. This streamlined integration makes the process of paying your Agents from Loft47 to Routable super simple.
Be confident in your approval process with customizable approval rules. Two-way syncing keeps your general ledger up-to-date.
How We Work Together
Routable syncs commission data between Loft47, your accounting software, and Routable in real time. In the Real Estate industry, Agents want to be paid out quickly. With Routable, standard deposits land in accounts in 2-3 days, with an option for same day deposit.
Making easy business payments a reality. Routable is the simplest way to send and receive business-to-business (B2B) payments. We work close together to make your Agent payout process seamless.
- Eliminate time spent on data entry, accounting updates, and vendor management.
- Gain control with customized approval workflows that are easy to manage.
- Enable success for your team with easy bulk processing and mass payment options .
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Curtis Stasiuk Jan. 1, 2022
Loft47 is modern, agile, and allows me to work between two offices. I can approve checks and approve deals from either office or on the couch at my house.
- Claire Wellman-HoaglundNov 21, 2020Honestly the best customer service I could ever hope for. This program is amazing and the customer support is top notch. Thank you for all your help! I can’t tell you how many times you have saved me from a major headache!
- Kim MagginiDec. 14, 2021
As a broker, it's very important to monitor your agents' production on a consistent basis. Trends of production not only assist in determining financial aspects of the company, but also training, marketing and recruiting. Because of the amount of data that is involved with real estate transactions, it can be daunting to pull that information together on a regular basis. Having immediate access to reports gives the broker the flexibility to not only meet on a regular basis, but at a quick glance when having a last minute meeting with an agent.
Business planning for an agent can tend to be a bit overwhelming, but the most successful agents are committed to the process consistently. Providing them reports on their production allows them to not only plan for their business, but monitor the results throughout the year in order to adjust plans if necessary to achieve their goals.
- Rae Gagnon. May. 11, 2020Loft47 is a solid cloud based application that manages real estate transactions, agents and document storage. It is user friendly and versatile such that we are able to build a platform of applications specific to the independent needs of each of our unique brokerage clients. It syncs seamlessly with the cloud based accounting software Xero. We've had only positive interactions with their integration and ongoing support teams. If you are considering a cloud based solution look no further than Loft47.
- Nick Davies Nov. 24, 2020Simple design, easy to use and a great support system. I recommend Loft47 to real estate brokerages in need of a reliable project management system.
- Richard Leblanc. Nov. 11, 2021 This is the most user-friendly and accurate website, easiest to navigate and gives the information needed, no more no less. I would recommend Loft47 to any Broker.
- Shami Sandhu. Nov. 23, 2020 After looking at a number of other potential back-office solutions for our Western Canadian Brokerages, Realty ONE Group selected Loft47. The support team has been amazing helping us onboard and any ongoing support our franchisees. Strongly recommend their program for any size brokerage